Pencil Hed. Pencil Hed.

This is just flat out weird freaky shit, I mean it reminds me of salad fingers and johnny rocket fingers at the same time, the noises, I'm not sure where you produced those noices from but they are freaky and Idk, I kind of like that.

Double Dragon DragonsTale Double Dragon DragonsTale

Whoa thats intenset man what animation software did you use/?

kalabor106 responds:

I used Toon Boom Studios 5.

Possibly the best flash Possibly the best flash

aHA!

I SEE it i think you have a different meaning for your flash than it being jsut awesome... i like your comments.. the flash was meant to be funny by what we ourselves make of it :3 good job making newground's users think this made me think for 4-5 mins about meaning and stuff and it was funny i even sat here and added my own sound effects to the video itself. :D people just don't get the genius of having people not understand the complexity of ourselves blah blah blah i got carried awayy thoose last few sentences anyways good job dude :3

JaY11 responds:

race car games race car games

That's it? I mean its like OKAY GO!, no like direction or point, its just a tiny little arcade game.

Spooter Spooter

The cover image does not really relate to the game, but the game is surprisingly addicting, for what it is. Still a bit flawed I mean levels or just go for a high- score and then get bored and go play a more complex game. I could see this being a mini game in a larger storyline but apart from that there isn't a ton here.

KOKOStern responds:

Ya it's a tiny little thing I made in two days. Clearly there's a ton to work further but the point was just to make something and put it out. I'm glad you found it addicting, to me that means it's fun and that was the point. Thanks.

Park it 3D: Dump Truck Park it 3D: Dump Truck

I mean it's good relative to what I can do, which is nothing but draw pictures, but I mean the game is exactly what it says it is, and it certainly does not stray from making your task to park this dump truck a difficult one.